As of December 1 2009... all new posts will be made at the following blog:

  • So much to talk about - I have reactivated this blog to be for my personal journey these days ... separate from the one I have for epilepsy ( www.seizures-suck.blogspot.com ), the...
    3 years ago

Thor's Thoughts - Earth Day

Yes, it's Thor's Day again... strength and protection against evil.

Yesterday was Earth Day. I used re-usable bags when I went to the health food store. I puttered in my backyard grocery garden. My Tween mowed the lawn with a human-powered push mower. We didn't cook, eating fresh produce that, unfortunately, I had to buy because our garden isn't producing yet.
Our strength, as humans, is our intellect. Yesterday, we did our best to do good for Mother Earth. We see by looking online and on the TV news that many other people did their best too.
Protect us against those who did not.

No comments: